Grab your pals to get $50 off group rate tickets!
Get your group of friends, family or coworkers together for a night dedicated to YOU at In Full Bloom on September 16th.
We have a limited number of group blocks available, with a discount of $50 per ticket for groups of 8 or more! This discount also includes reserved prime seating!
Your group will be able to mingle within an incredible group dynamic of ambitious people; sip and shop curated northern vendors; enjoy an equistite meal with wine pairings; and soak in inspiration from our Northern speakers. You’ll all further enjoy the evening together during the keynote chat with best-selling authors, award-winning podcasters, social media queens, moms and best friends: Cat & Nat.
In Full Bloom Overview:
- 5 PM on Friday, September 16th
- Natura Catering & Events, Sudbury ON
- Keynote chat with Canadian mothers, best friends, entrepreneurs, podcasters, social media queens. Cat & Nat.
- An exclusive line up of speakers from throughout northern Ontario, including: Valerie Michelutti – Representing Nojimoo Health Circle. Val is franco-ontarian Woodland Métis of the French River Métis Tribe; Tania Renelli – Owner of Sudbury’s Salute Coffee Company; Trish Rainone – Owner of Sault Ste. Marie’s 180 Sisterhood Prodcutions and founder of the Sault Film Festival; Brianna Lintner – Owner of North Bay’s BReal Studios and founder of The Artisans Way.
- Multi-course dinner with wine pairings
- Northern Vendor Boutique
- Live music from the Sudbury Symphony Orchestra trio
- DJ Baseline Jack
- Giveaways and guest swag bags
If you are interested in an evening of inspiration, motivation and FUN, contact us now to get a unique group rate code. Note: this link will bring you to our contact form.
We can’t wait to share this experience with your group!
Friday September 16th 2022, 5:00PM
Natura Event Centre
1351-D Kelly Lake Road Sudbury, ON